Running Code Productions has award winning trainers that have trained developers, systems administrators, and IT users around Australia, across South-East Asia, and in the US and UK.
Higher Education and TAFE
Running Code Productions has close ties and a history of working with higher education and TAFE institutions. Running Code Productions has also worked on the Acavista higher education startup.
- Teaching – Exceptional and proven capability to develop and deliver units/courses, learning programs, qualifications, and professional training services of the highest quality to achieve learner and organisational training outcomes within higher education and industry.
- Technology – Leader in advanced use and management of LMSs and other information technology for learning and teaching, including innovative use of modern online productivity tools (like Google Docs and Office 365), simulations, online worlds, and the gamification of learning.
- Research – Proven capability to do creative research, lead and manage research teams, and supervise research students to achieve high quality conference and journal publications as well as successfully attract competitive industry grants and scholarships.
- Leadership – Exceptional and proven capability to manage teams to develop, deliver, and evaluate units, learning programs, qualifications, and professional training services of the highest quality to achieve training and educational outcomes within higher education and industry.
- Award Winning – Won multiple awards, prizes, and recognition from the federal government, the university, the student guild, students and industry for the outstanding quality and excellence of teaching and professional training.
Clients and Projects (include but are not limited to)
Training for Apple, IBM, Digital, and HP
- Training system administrators on network and security architecture of infrastructure for systems applications.
- Trained software architects and Web application developers in the design and architecture of enterprise software systems.
- Around Australia, across S/E Asia and in the US and UK.
Learning Management System for Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy & Fertilisers
- Managed implementation of enterprise LMS solution supporting multiple businesses, as well as managing minor and major upgrades to infrastructure and application.
Training for Running Code Productions
- Trained organisations and individual systems architects and developers on modern systems and software application architecture around Australia and across S/E Asia.
- Clients included (but are not limited to) Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Murdoch University, Curtin University, Bunnings, CottmanSBA, and many SMEs.
Teaching and Research in Systems Architecture for Curtin University
- Taught higher education courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level that included instruction on systems and software architecture as well as cloud infrastructure.
- Undertook research, guided research students, and published papers in national and international conferences on software and systems architecture.
Curriculum Development and Certification – South Metropolitan TAFE
- Successfully led a team that designed, developed, delivered and achieved TEQSA accreditation for new higher education business courses, working closely with external stakeholders.
Resources and Artefacts
Click here to access various resources and artefacts produced by Running Code Productions.