Enterprise Architecture (EA)
Running Code Productions bridges the gap between business and technology (information systems and information technology). It’s approach to the use of technology is always business-driven, it aims to create business value with information systems and information technology using a process of:
- Determining what forces acting on the business that need to be countered or strengthened (using Porter’s Five Forces and similar models),
- Determining a high-level strategy and objectives to change the business to counter or strengthen one of these forces (at a time),
- Determining the changes to business processes and business information systems (new or altered) needed to achieve the objectives, and finally
- Determining what information and communication technology (including software) may be needed to realise these business information systems.
Business Analysis (BA)
Running Code Productions has deep capabilities in business analysis, including but not limited to:
- Business Process Modelling (As-Is and To-Be)
- Requirements Gathering for Business Information Systems
- Stakeholder Engagement Workshops and Meetings
- Persona Model Development
- SWOT Analysis
- … and much more.
Clients and Projects (include but are not limited to)
Business Analysis – Government Departments (for Business Aspect)
- Improved the effectiveness and efficiency of large business analysis project by automating Visio with VBA and outsourcing the data collection to customers.
- Developed innovative “Information Flow Story Script” to assist client staff in capturing information flows between internal and external business capabilities.
- Further improved the effectiveness and efficiency of the large business analysis project by developing Power App for within Teams (to replace Excel and VBA for data collection).
- Lead technical developments within the Legacy Systems Risk Assessment project for all of WA Public Sector, within Project Fortify, that was funded by Microsoft Innovation Fund.
Requirements Engineering and Systems Architecture – Heritage Council of WA
- Undertook detailed requirements engineering and analysis for redevelopment of their heritage software system, including designing systems architecture for proposed solution.
Requirements Engineering and Systems Architecture – BGC
- Undertook detailed requirements engineering and analysis for development of construction software system, including designing systems architecture for proposed solution.
Technology Guidance – Tura Music
- Provided high-level technology guidance and advice, and ran a workshop on business and technology requirements.
Software Development Guidance – Breastscan WA
- Provided high-level technology guidance and advice, and a software development plan and estimates for a new information system.